Facilities at Glenlivet
To make your visit easier we have a number of facilities available for your group
- Ranger Service
- Information centre featuring countryside displays and object handling
- Indoor room for talks, follow-up work and wet-weather lunch
- Adventure playground
- Picnic areas
- Equipment for activities and field work
- Nature trail
- Purpose built education pond
- Walking and cycling trails
Accessible for all - the information centre, indoor room, toilets, picnic area, nature trail and pond area all accessible for wheelchair users.
Further information about educational resources in the wider Cairngorms National Park can be viewed here
Location and map
Set in the stunning eastern Highlands of Scotland, there’s so much waiting to be discovered.
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with one of our team by post, telephone or online.
Got a question about visiting Glenlivet? Help is here. Find the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.