Horse riding is a great way to see the countryside and get closer to nature.
Glenlivet offers some fantastic places to ride. Instead of specific waymarked routes, responsible riders have the freedom to enjoy exploring the numerous tracks around the Estate that cross through forests, farms and moorland. Truly inspiring, our unique landscape can also be challenging, even for experienced riders with some tracks often going across remote and isolated areas. So prepare well to make the most of the experience.
- Always plan your route carefully before you set off
- Ensure you’re properly equipped for all conditions
- Our weather can be unpredictable and change quickly
- Mobile phones often will not work in all areas
- Many routes are also waymarked for shared use so please consider others
Location and map
Set in the stunning eastern Highlands of Scotland, there’s so much waiting to be discovered.
Shades or sou'wester?
- Sunday 7 °C
- Monday 7 °C
- Tuesday 7 °C
- Wednesday 4 °C
- Thursday 3 °C