Everything you need during your visit
Winter Closure - all trails and facilities closed from 30th October 2017, for essential tree felling. Expected to re-open Easter 2018.
- Cafe;The Coffee Still cafe is ready to refuel you after your ride with a selection of hot snacks and delicious home baking. What better way to relax after your ride with a fair trade Puro coffee in front of the log burning stove.
- Pump Track; Adjacent to the cafe is a pump track to warm up on and practice your skills. Alternatively sit back with a coffee and watch the kids having fun!
- Bike Hire; Don't miss out if you've left your bike at home, a fleet of hire bikes is on-site. Prior booking available.
- Car Park; Ample parking space is available at the cafe and trailhead. Parking charges apply, parking permits available.
- Toilets; Open 24hrs for your convenience, include disabled facility and baby changing unit.
- Bike Wash; A hose is available to clean your bike (no charge). We would encourage you to always wash your bike to limit the spread of forest diseases between woodlands. N.B. Not always available in winter.
- Bike Spares; A selection of spares and sundry items is available for sale in the cafe - puncture repair kits, toolkits, water bottles, gloves etc.
- Information area; What's on, where to stay, where else to ride....
- Picnic Tables; A picnic table is provided near the cafe, and several benches and tables are out around the trails. The outdoor seating area at the cafe is for food purcahsed from the premises only.
The village of Tomintoul, just 4 miles away has a range of further facilities;
- Post office/general store
- Restaurant, cafes and pubs
- Adventure Playground
- Art Galleries
- Gift shops
- Whisky shop
- Visitor Centres
- Free parking
The nearest bike shop to Glenlivet is Base Camp Bikes, in Grantown-on-Spey (01479 870050).
Other bike shops can also be found in Ballater and Aviemore.
Shades or sou'wester?
- Thursday 2 °C
- Friday 0 °C
- Saturday 1 °C
- Sunday -1 °C
- Monday -3 °C
Things to see & do
Whether you’re planning to take it easy, escape or explore, Glenlivet Estate has something to offer everyone.
Accommodation and food
Discover award winning restaurants, historic distilleries and welcoming country inns.